There are several ways to earn money in Sri Lanka on a part-time basis. Here are a few ideas:
- Sell goods or services online: You can start an online store or offer your skills and services on platforms like Upwork or Fiverr.
- Rent out a room or property: If you have a spare room or property, you can earn money by renting it out on Airbnb or similar platforms.
- Do freelance work: There is a high demand for freelancers in Sri Lanka, particularly in the fields of writing, design, and social media management.
- Offer tutoring or teaching: If you have expertise in a particular subject, you can offer tutoring or teaching services either online or in-person.
- Participate in paid surveys or focus groups: There are companies in Sri Lanka that pay individuals to participate in online surveys or focus groups.
- Do odd jobs or gig work: There are many platforms, such as TaskRabbit, where you can find odd jobs or gig work on a part-time basis.
Remember to always be cautious when looking for ways to earn money online, as there are many scams that target people in Sri Lanka. Do your research and only work with reputable companies.